2018 Train With The Pros Soccer Camp
Leduc Ault soccer is proud to partner with “Train with the pros” to host the 2018 Train With The Pros soccer Camp in Leduc.
- Program open to boys and girls born between 2004-2011
- Program open to community (recreational) and competitive players.
- Dates: Monday, July 23rd to Friday, July 27th 2018.
- Mornings sessions, from 9 am to noon.
- Located on fields #17 and #18 at William F. Lede Park in Leduc (see map “here“)
- Ratio of 12 players max per pro coach.
- Insurance provided to every camper via the Alberta Soccer Association
- 3 Age groups to choose from (FUNdamentals: 6-8 yrs, Learn to train: 9-11 yrs, Train to Train: 12-14 yrs)
- Groups are formed by age, players might be moved according to skill level.
- Alberta Soccer Association Certified coaches (Soccer for life or higher).
- Coaches are all current or former professional soccer players.
- Speed/Power/Strength sessions.
- Players will work on physical literacy, ball mastery, individual and small group attacking / defending, goalkeeping and enjoy friendly competition in small sided games.
Half Days Mornings camp9 am to Noon
- Early drop off: 8:45am-9am
- Pick up time: noon-12:15pm
What are the dates of the Camp
The camp will run from Monday July 23rd till Friday July 27th, 2018.
Where is the camp located?
The camp is located on field #17 and #18 at William F. Lede park in Leduc. Address is: 3719 48 Ave, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3 Map to get there: click “here”
What do I need to bring for the camp?
As a player, you will need to bring:
- soccer shoes, socks, shin guards.
- short and tshirt.
- water, sunscreen, mosquito repellent.
What happens if it rains or if there are thunderstorms?
If the fields become wet to the extent that they are unsafe to use by the players or if the conditions (thunderstorms, …) make it so that it is not possible to be outside, we will walk the players to the Leduc Rec Centre and call the parents to arrange for pick up. If a day (or part of the day) of the camp is cancelled due to the weather, the campers will be refunded for the day (or that part of the day) at a pro-rated rate.
- example 1: half day camp = $125
during the camp we lose one half day to thunderstorms, campers get refunded that half day ($25).
- example 2: full day camp = $220
during the camp we lose one half day to thunderstorms, campers get refunded that half day ($22). if we lose the entire week to weather, the campers will be refunded in full.
What if I cannot make one of the days?
The camp runs from Monday to Friday. if you are not able to attend one day, we will miss you, but we will not be issuing a refund. Also the registration to the camp is not transferable to another player.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
A refund will be issued (minus admin fees: $20) until June 30th. There will not be any refund issued after that date (except due weather, …)
Who can I contact in case of emergency?
Here are the contact for the camp:
- Mathieu Boute: 780 996 0135, [email protected]
Do you offer any discounts?
- $10 off for the second child that you register.
- $20 off for the third child that you register.
- $30 off for the fourth child that you register.
The website is not currently set to reflect the “sibling discount”, contact us at LeducAdultSoccer.com to do the registration manually and we will set you up.